Monday, March 16, 2009

Southern Utah here we come?



For the last three weeks my brothers and I have been trying to get down to southern Utah for a weekend camping trip. I am so so so tired of the snow. It seems like it has been Winter for waaaay too long. I am so ready for sunny days and warm weather!



I think that we may be able to finally go in a couple of weeks. I still haven't decided for sure where we are gonna go to camp. I think that we are going to go to Moab. I mean c'mon look at how beautiful that is! I'm hoping that we can find some good places to do some rock climbing. As I have never had the chance to experience Moab I am not really sure where the good spots are. It looks like it is going to be Andrew, Becca, Zach Mike and myself.. Who knows possibly more. So as I said before it is really going to come down to the weather. We will see if it happens...

No comments: