Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ode to the Pork Plague



Due to the fact that Andrew gets sick on a regular basis I like to tease him saying that he has the swine flu. One day when he was out sick AGAIN I decided that I would write him a poem. So here you are.



Ode to the Pork Plague.


Oh how he got it, we never knew.

We thought it may be just the flu.

Till the day a curly tail he grew.


My brother got the Pork Plague.


He hacked, he coughed, he nearly died.

We begged, we prayed, we wept, we cried.

When people asked why we simply replied


My brother got the Pork Plague.


Even though he got better he was never the same.

Having hooves and snout nearly drove him insane.

Loving him was easy.. seeing him as breakfast, was hard to refrain..


BECAUSE MY BROTHER GOT THE PORK PLAGUE!

No comments: